We moved to Denver. It's hard to breathe here and I can't think of another title at the moment, so this will have to do.
I just said to Scott, "I bet Boone and Nicole are jumping up and down in their living room like crazy people." Am I right??
Well, let's remember that Boone's bedtime is about 8:47, and we didn't know for sure until 11:00. He was technically awake, but maybe not so much "jumping".Misty-eyed, yes. And definitely crazy, 'cuz that's just how we roll over here:)
hey I almost called but didn't want to wake Boone up, so call me if you see this
Yay! That's all I have to say.
Hooray! Congratulations on a great effort -- Blondes For Obama was obviously a key player! Also too, though, I'm going to miss saying also too.
Deb, Obama owes us BIG time for his victory -- that much is obvious.But also, too, we can still say also too. You betcha'!Caribou Barbie lives on!
I was thinking of you last night, obviously. GO GO GO Rack-a-Bama!!!!!
It is EXCITING! I can continue on my non-patriotic and anti-christian way (words from my neighbors mouth, since I am an Obama supporter)!
I also too am thrilled because I received a flat-as-a-pancake Twix bar in the mail today. Perm-a-grin and carmel all over my face fo' sure. Thanks!
What can I say, I am a woman of my word:)Sorry for the pancakey-ness -- it may be messy, but the goodness remains!Peace out!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
I just said to Scott, "I bet Boone and Nicole are jumping up and down in their living room like crazy people." Am I right??
Well, let's remember that Boone's bedtime is about 8:47, and we didn't know for sure until 11:00. He was technically awake, but maybe not so much "jumping".
Misty-eyed, yes. And definitely crazy, 'cuz that's just how we roll over here:)
hey I almost called but didn't want to wake Boone up, so call me if you see this
Yay! That's all I have to say.
Hooray! Congratulations on a great effort -- Blondes For Obama was obviously a key player! Also too, though, I'm going to miss saying also too.
Deb, Obama owes us BIG time for his victory -- that much is obvious.
But also, too, we can still say also too. You betcha'!
Caribou Barbie lives on!
I was thinking of you last night, obviously. GO GO GO Rack-a-Bama!!!!!
It is EXCITING! I can continue on my non-patriotic and anti-christian way (words from my neighbors mouth, since I am an Obama supporter)!
I also too am thrilled because I received a flat-as-a-pancake Twix bar in the mail today. Perm-a-grin and carmel all over my face fo' sure. Thanks!
What can I say, I am a woman of my word:)
Sorry for the pancakey-ness -- it may be messy, but the goodness remains!
Peace out!
Post a Comment