We moved to Denver. It's hard to breathe here and I can't think of another title at the moment, so this will have to do.
Between you and Sara I'm going to be watching dancing elves all day long...
That would be because I keep hearing "do 'gain!" from Cannon, who is trying to copy all your moves.
I never knew you were all such fantastic dancers! I guess Rylan's ballet lessons have payed off!
two comments:1st. WAY TOO MUCH FREE TIME2nd. OK i just noticed that you published this at 1am so maybe not too much fress time just simply GO TO BED!!!Missing you from Colorado
Wow.I never knew Boone could dance like that...:)
I love JibJab!!! And that's all I have to say.
Boone's busty shoulder shimmies are to die for.
You were all marvelous, but I have to confess that Boone was my favorite. Love you!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Between you and Sara I'm going to be watching dancing elves all day long...
That would be because I keep hearing "do 'gain!" from Cannon, who is trying to copy all your moves.
I never knew you were all such fantastic dancers! I guess Rylan's ballet lessons have payed off!
two comments:
1st. WAY TOO MUCH FREE TIME
2nd. OK i just noticed that you published this at 1am so maybe not too much fress time just simply GO TO BED!!!
Missing you from Colorado
Wow.
I never knew Boone could dance like that...
:)
I love JibJab!!! And that's all I have to say.
Boone's busty shoulder shimmies are to die for.
You were all marvelous, but I have to confess that Boone was my favorite. Love you!
Post a Comment