This is just a quick peek at Keaton in action during his special pre-k class program. He had a great time and was clearly happy to be up there, but you'll notice some of his little quirks (a lot of putting his hands in his mouth/scratching his skin). Whenever he has to really concentrate we notice these habits, but they do seem to be decreasing. In any case, the kid is stinking adorable!
9 comments:
He is so stinkin' cute, and he looks like he's having fun at his school! Little Boone Jr. is such a stud. :)
SOOOO cute! pre-school programs are awesome. Mason's made me cry. They are getting so big.
You win - he is stinking adorable! Kids like this are the reason Primary Program is my favorite Sunday at Church.
Glad you're back
In my totally unbiased and professional opinion, Keaton is absolutely the star of the program.
Clearly, nobody is having more fun than the Clock. Not Scooobie Doo. Not the Cow. That was fun to watch.
Awesome! He looked like he was having sooooooo much fun!! Adorable!
Nicole, he is really cute! All of your kids are:)
That kid has got moves. He is so dang cute. I don't think I got a single picture of him at Myrtle Beach! I was sad. I guess maybe it had something to do with always being off with Nana :)
He is the star of the show... maybe a future stage performer, like his madre?
He seems leaps and bounds higher functioning than many of the other kiddos...
Post a Comment