We moved to Denver. It's hard to breathe here and I can't think of another title at the moment, so this will have to do.
Friday, June 26, 2009
11 Years Later...
...and I still can't believe I tricked him into marrying me! There's gonna be some serious fireworks tonight folks (because we are going to a Braves game and they are having some afterwards, you perverts).
Happy Anniversary! Fun to go to a Braves game - one of my big regrets is that we never made it to an Orioles game when we lived in Baltimore. I guess we'll just have to go back! We miss you!
I always loved Afternoon Delight, the song. It wasn't until I was an adult, whilst listening to Smooth Sounds Adult Contemporary radio, that I realized it was not about space ships at all. So anyway, I totally believed you about the fireworks.
Hey Nicole..it's Malissa! I blog stalk, and I found you! Cute blog...your kids are so cute! I love looking in at your life! Congrats on 11 years, that's a long time!!
Here's to mutual blog-stalking. Your blog always makes me laugh out loud so I'm glad to know I'm not the only snoop in the (extended) family.
And the way I see it... Leah pretty much IS one of your nieces... once removed... or something. But now it's officially official.
Hopefully sometime the McQuain/Collard connection will get us all in the same place at the same time. But until then, we'll be sisters in blogging. Oh, and CONGRATS ON 11 YEARS!!! I hope my hub and I will be as cute as the two of you in another 8!
9 comments:
You guys are so cute! Congrats! Hope you had a great time last night.
Riiiiight. Fireworks at the baseball game. And that's it. Mmmmmhuh. I believe you.
Congrats on your anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! Fun to go to a Braves game - one of my big regrets is that we never made it to an Orioles game when we lived in Baltimore. I guess we'll just have to go back! We miss you!
I always loved Afternoon Delight, the song. It wasn't until I was an adult, whilst listening to Smooth Sounds Adult Contemporary radio, that I realized it was not about space ships at all. So anyway, I totally believed you about the fireworks.
Didn't it just fly by? I really hope you made your own fireworks.
Has it really been that long??? Sheesh...you guys are getting old!! :)
Congrats old timers!! Hope to see you soon.
Hey Nicole..it's Malissa! I blog stalk, and I found you! Cute blog...your kids are so cute! I love looking in at your life! Congrats on 11 years, that's a long time!!
Nicole,
Here's to mutual blog-stalking. Your blog always makes me laugh out loud so I'm glad to know I'm not the only snoop in the (extended) family.
And the way I see it... Leah pretty much IS one of your nieces... once removed... or something. But now it's officially official.
Hopefully sometime the McQuain/Collard connection will get us all in the same place at the same time. But until then, we'll be sisters in blogging. Oh, and CONGRATS ON 11 YEARS!!! I hope my hub and I will be as cute as the two of you in another 8!
Vanessa
Post a Comment