Saturday, June 13, 2009

This Is My 101st Post...

...and it's gonna suck. I'm too tired to really blog because we are in the middle of tearing up our backyard, which began 24 hours after returning home from 2 weeks away. And swim lessons are ruling my life this week and next week, along with making a few critical and life-altering career decisions whilst destroying our yard.

But after that wraps up and I have a fence and grass behind my house again, I promise to do a real post. And maybe I'll get to it before then, but more likely, I'll fall asleeeeeee............

5 comments:

Emma said...

Nicole, you're doing better than I am. I just haven't been in the mood to blog lately. Maybe today...

Jeb and Becca said...

Hey is Denver still in the running for a place to move to? How soon do you have to make your decisions? I hope you guys are dong well.
I am feeling your pain about no running! I was finally getting back into shape and feeling great after having my baby and I had to have surgery to fix an umbilical hernia. I am only out 4 weeks (not as long as you) but it is driving me crazy because we are gong on a cruise in July for our 10 year. Also...it is easy to get out of shape in just 4 weeks. All that work...Ughh...Not to menton when I don't have my "exercise release time" I like to eat more to medicate myself! :) Anyway, just thinking about ya. Take care, Becca

Anonymous said...

I really need to come over and see the carnage before it starts to look good again :) Boone was all hyped-up over the Bobcat when he was talking to Karl about it today, telling him about knocking down trees with it and how tall they were. Boys. ;P

Sara K. said...

Good luck with your project ours took a year... and counting.

The Hills said...

You should just do what we do...rent for the rest of our lives and watch the our rent money pay for people to come and take care of our 1 acre yard:) We may never own a house in the near the future (especially in Sun Valley) BUT I don't have to mow the lawn:) Good luck