People! It's 'all OF A sudden!" That's almost as bad as misusing "your" and "you're" in my book...
But seriously, Colie, that's the most Keaton-y smile I've ever seen. That's the same smile Keaton gets on his birthday, when he's opening something along the lines of a volcano lamp. :)
Nothin' quite like cheesecake to make your eyes turn in to little smiley slits!
I'm obsessed with this pic of you. Makes me wanna pic you up and put you in my pocket.
Now, I'm going to go get some cheesecake. Wait, it's Sunday. Ok, now I'm going to go break the Sab and get some cheesecake. Who says only men are visually stimulated?!
9 comments:
And you didn't call me to share with you. *sigh*
Great picture, you do look happy.
That is great!!! I can 100% relate to that level of happiness from food - ESPECIALLLY cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory. Mmmmmm!
Oh cheesecake...how do I love thee?
Why am I so hungry all the sudden?
People! It's 'all OF A sudden!" That's almost as bad as misusing "your" and "you're" in my book...
But seriously, Colie, that's the most Keaton-y smile I've ever seen. That's the same smile Keaton gets on his birthday, when he's opening something along the lines of a volcano lamp. :)
Mmmmm....cheesecake....
Lucky you, sis.
Also, in case you had the urge to find out about your baby sister's exciting life, my blog HAS been updated... *cough* *cough* :)
Does it make me a bad person if I don't like cheesecake? I promise lots of other kinds of food make me giddy.
Nothin' quite like cheesecake to make your eyes turn in to little smiley slits!
I'm obsessed with this pic of you. Makes me wanna pic you up and put you in my pocket.
Now, I'm going to go get some cheesecake. Wait, it's Sunday. Ok, now I'm going to go break the Sab and get some cheesecake. Who says only men are visually stimulated?!
Love the pic!
I always love to see your happy smile!
Cheesecake is my chocolate.
Post a Comment