Cardboard Genius 2.0
Sometimes I wish Keaton would just ask to be a pirate or Spiderman or, I don't know, an astronaut for Halloween instead of a volcano, Harold the Helicopter, or the entire space shuttle ("and make sure the orbiter is attached to the external fuel tanks, Dad.")
On the other hand, watching my man turn a pile of boxes into various flying objects is pretty entertaining:

And so it begins...
6 comments:
Go Boone Go!
Dr. Cool has always been quite crafty. I'm surprised none of your kids are going as President O!!!
Can't wait to see the finished product!
Cilka, you just gave me the most brilliant idea for my kids costumes (if they didn't have their own opinions, that is).
Can't do Obama because last time I checked my kids weren't middle aged black males, but Rylan could be Palin, Keaton could be Glenn Beck, and Branik could be...I don't know...Rush Limbaugh if I stuffed him into a fat suit and fed him a handful of narcotics! Then I'd have the triumvirate of idiots! AND THEY'D GET SO MUCH CANDY DOWN HERE IT WOULDN'T EVEN BE FUNNY!
Now, if I can only make Rylan a whole lot dumber and figure out how to make Keaton cry a whole bunch we'll be set...
You COULD have just titled this post "Reason 487 why Anna Loves Keaton...Anna is such a cougar sometimes."
Can't wait to see the finished product!
Who said that left-brain thinkers can't also be incredibly creative and resourceful? Way to go, Boone!
Post a Comment