Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Because We're Classy Like This

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

8 comments:

Nicole said...

Vanessa, I hope this is acceptable;)

Deb said...

Hey, I'll take a Nicole blog any way I can get it! Sweet.

Cilka said...

That is such a typical Terry family video! I love it!

The Galan Family said...

Love it! Besides that face that it took FOREVER to load. But I waited (cause I love you guys) and it was so worth it! Hilarious!

Jennifer Sharpe said...

Love it!

Courtney said...

10 out of 10 on style points.

Mom will be so proud.

Lara Harris said...

I just wanted to stop by and say that if you have not yet adopted a dog, you really are missing out on such a wonderful experience for you and your children. Not all dogs have issues going to the bathroom in the house or tearing things up, etc. I've had dogs all my life, and they all have left pawprints on my heart.
God bless! :)

Vanessa said...

oooohhh I love me some jibjab! But this one was especially poignant.

I just had a shameful moment sitting behind my computer, giggling away at your melodic video, while my husband stared at me in confusion and disgust.

He'll change his 'tude when I show him...