Tuesday, February 2, 2010

BIG News, People...

Wondering what's going on here?

Read this and then come back.

(Hint: it rhymes with "Fra brappy poshing washine that I FAAAAATTTTE is brilly, fruly, DEAD!!!)

Stay tuned for episode 2...

17 comments:

Emma said...

I'm so happy for you!!!!!!

Jessica said...

Congratulations.

What did you use to "accidentally" kill it?

Nicole said...

I solemnly swear there was no foul play involved. As much as I hated that thing, buying a major appliance 4 months before you move is annoying.

Chrystapooh said...

I was gonna say... I know you hate(d) that thing, but is it really a "hooray" or a "why NOW???"

Tina said...

Yeah! Finally!!! I'm so happy you get your 7 speed, double capacity, front loading Washer!!!
AWESOME!

Deb said...

Yes, I'm torn as well. It means a new washing machine, but for someone else! Grrrrr.

Your Bissell's looking hot, though.

Courtney said...

Yeah, bad timing... cause if we move into a place without w/d hookups, you were going to inherit our set on the way thru Denver. no joke.

And even though the Neptunes are "old" now (lots changed in the last 3 yrs) I was still stoked on not having to sell them and just give em' to family.

My verification is barfamic. Like how you feel when about to fork over dubious amounts of benjamins for a new washing machine.

Nicole said...

Spoiler alert:

I am not forking over dubious benjamins for a new one...hang on to your plan to dump your Neptunes with me, you know, if you want to. I'll explain in part 2, tentatively scheduled to post tonight after the kids are in bed. I know, you can hardly stand it.

And Deb, that Bissell IS a little hottie, isn't she? Love her.

Courtney said...

I meant copious, not dubious. Oops... hate it when my brain malfunctions like that.

Anna@Exasperation said...

See, now this is turning into me having more Bissell Envy.
One day, Anna. One day.
Now I'm on pins and needles for Part Deux.

Cilka said...

I'm not gonna believe it until the new one is intalled and old Bessy is in the dumpster. You've tricked us once before!

Cilka said...

I mean inStalled.

Nicole said...

Cilka,

I may be a prankster, but not so much that I would haul the old washer out of the laundry room to take a photo and trick you;)

Scroll up, sister. Scroll up.

Sara K. said...

I'm joining the fb group, WASHING MACHINE: episode 2 premiere event Wednesday February 3 at ??? on http://augustaterrys.blogspot.com, RIGHT NOW!

Nicole said...

Sara, you slay me! I better go scrounge up another pair of socks to send you in like, August.

(Alyssa, yours are FINALLY in the mail. Deb, also too;)

Sara K. said...

I was thisclose to actually setting up a fb group. That would have got me some socks fo' sho.'

Winn Family said...

So I had lots of catching up to do on your blog...turns out when i don't do so hot at updating my blog, I neglect everyone elses-but awesome new dryer! We totally lucked out that way with our washer and it just makes me so so happy to get good deals.
YAY too for Keaton enjoying school now!!!! That made my entire day! Just yay! Oh, and Jess said that at the Monster Truck Ralley that most of the kids were like--'whatever' but that Keaton totally loved it--so, that's cool! I think Kade mostly liked the snow cone.
I'm outraged by your egg nog intake for the holidays--and after all my reminders--that's kinda lame--but we can still be friends.
We love our Wii too! And I had the same attitude..but not anymore, I love that all of us can play it together and i love the games and...well, I just love it now. I still hate other video games--but the wii rocks!
And seriously, with the running--you're awesome...and I'm sorry...

okay---like you lots! see you later