
Okay so most of you who read this are also Facebook friends with me so you've probably done this already, but if you haven't...
We got family pictures taken last week and if I can get 25 people to leave a comment on the photographer's blog we'll get a free 8x10. I think we have 18 comments so far, so if you have nothing better to do than stare at our family hop over to Melissa's blog and leave a comment!
Thanks!
5 comments:
You guys look freakin" great. Will you quit showing off how much Denver agrees with you? Some of us are still thinking it sucks that you moved.
Also too? HOW THE FREAK did she get Boone to smile normally in a picture, let alone MORE THAN ONE???
Thanks everyone! We hit 25 so you can stop making up nice things to say about us now;)
Mwah to all of you!
Who said your kids could grow up? They are SO cute.
You had 29 comments when I went to look but I left one anyway... for moral support. Oh, and I just have to say, my very very favorite picture is the one of just you and Boone. Sorry kiddos! It's too presh and you both look fab.
Lovely pics all around!
Post a Comment