I want to blog. Really, I do.
I have just been so crusty lately that I don't dare open my mouth for fear of what might come out. And you don't deserve to have my bad attitude unleashed in all it's fury.
I will try to come up with something that is not a complaint/rant/gripe ASAP.
Until then...
P.S. My apologies to my children, my husband, Chrysta, Emma, Anne, pretty much anyone I go to church with, my neighbors, the chick I chewed out at the YMCA, and all the people included in my uncle's email list (to whom I "replied to all" with some snarky comment about John McCain -- do I need to tattoo "I'M A DEMOCRAT! on my forehead?) and anybody else I have already unleashed said fury on.
4 comments:
Hahahaha....I don't know why you think you need to apologize to me! At least when you're venting, you're venting to people who know and love you. (Okay, minus the chick at the Y...) Lately I'm venting to strangers in my new ward. They must think I'm really, really unbalanced. And, they're probably right.
If you don't vent to us, then we feel guilty venting to you. Please don't saddle me with a guilt trip...
You haven't been crusty to me. And you can totally vent to me if you need to. So you are a democrat. Big deal. You have a right to your own political views. What is wrong with people?
Sarah, just wait until you run with me -- the crustiness will surface quickly......unless I have a heart attack first, which is a distinct possibility since I am having yet another "last hurrah of pigging out" before I start being good. Again.
Post a Comment