Thursday, March 19, 2009

AMBER ALERT

We interrupt regularly scheduled blogging to issue an Amber Alert for two girls:

They might appear to be twins, but one is slightly bigger than the other and will usually be looking downward.

The following are the most recent photographs that could be found of the missing girls:














No seriously. Where'd they go???




Okay fine, so I cut them off on purpose. But THIS ^ is a little less than I bargained for. Good gravy, there's hardly a shadow there anymore. If I keep running I am going to end up with inverted boobs.

(Maybe that would be a good place to stash my iPod and keys while I run!)

17 comments:

Courtney said...

so i'm not the only one with lop-sided boobs? seriously-- what is with our family and our mammary glands? reduction surgery here i come in a few years.

p.s. remember the necrosis though? DARE DOUBLE DOG DARE you to post pics of that....

on second thought: YOU sent ME the pictures... muah-hah-hah....

Brandi said...

Holy crap, they were HUGE!!!

I have stalactits. They just hang and point downward.

My B cups are now just empty foam shells of what they used to be.

And the thieving bastards at Google Adsense stole my implant money!

Nicole said...

Brandi, you had me at "stalactits".

Emi said...

I can lead you to a good place to get training bras. seriously, just let me know. I've got a 13 year old girlie chest

Emma said...

Just imagine what running would be like had you not had the surgery! My only experience being that well endowed was when I was pregnant or nursing. Seriously, why would anyone want implants?! Miserable! By the way, your blog update thingy is behind on my blog entries. It must not love me...

Jana said...

That made me laugh so hard just now! I'm with you in the large twins department, but your girls were beyond large!! I can't believe how much you look like Courtney in that first pic...twins and all!! :) haha! sorry courtney but you know it's true :)

Anna@Exasperation said...

Okay, seriously. Those were some BOOBS! But let's be honest...posting a picture of the girls wrapped up tightly in a sports bra isn't exactly truth in advertising either.
And hey, if I were as skinny as you I'd just buy a water bra and call it good. But that's just me...

Nicole said...

You're right Anna -- they don't look quite that non-existent in regular clothing, but when I saw that picture I had a bit of an iden"tity" crisis (man alive am I ever funny!)

And yes Emma, running with those girls was horrid. Apparently I am doomed to have either black eyes or cupholders. Sigh.

I guess I may just need to finally suck it up and buy a padded bra. Seriously, bra shopping is so confusing to me now. It's like when someone loses a lot of weight and can all of a sudden buy clothes off the rack -- that's where I'm at. Buying a bra at Target was totally out of the question for me before the surgery.

Sheesh...I think I might have enough to say about boobs to do another post...

Alyssa said...

I didn't get what this blog was about until I read the comments. It was a bit decieving since you had a picture of two actual people in the second picture. But I'm totally not surprised to see a post about boobs from you:) I also never felt the agony of big boobedness until I started nursing. And I did not enjoy the (as Chrysta called it) Anna Nicole phase at all! Do you think you'd run like you do if you'd never had the surgery??

Nicole said...

Alyssa, that would be a big fat "NO!"

I really had quite a lot of pain when I did any kind of high impact sports, so I didn't do them.

As a matter of fact, I had pain just from lugging those things around. I had chronic pain in my neck and upper back, and grooves in my shoulders.

Cutting those ladies loose was one of the best things I ever did for myself.

Plus I could tuck them into my armpits which apparently is not so attractive:)

(Massive apologies to my dad and grandpa who are probably reading all of this. In my defense, it's all G'ma's fault)

Deb said...

I have stalactits as well, long and flat. I've always thought they resemble basset hound ears, exept they're not furry (thank goodness for that, anyway). If I start at the bottom, roll them up and tuck them into a well padded bra, I almost have Bs. But you know I'm bra-averse, so I spend most of my time running around WalMart hoping they don't pop out the bottom of my T-shirt.

Cupholders. Ha! It would be kind of cool if you could forgo the fanny pack and just tuck your water bottles in your bra. You may even be able to rig up some sort of straw system. Like a CamelBak: the TittiSak. I should have paid better attention in Marketing 101 -- you could be on to something.

But I still come back to those guns, man. Those things are weapons. You can always wear a padded bra stashed with socks, but you can't fake fit. YOU HOT!

Deb said...

P.S. I may have just gotten myself banned from Brandi's page.

Anonymous said...

As someone who met you after the surgery, can I just say that it is weird, WAY WAY weird to see you with boobs that big. If the rest of you matched the boobs, it might not be so bizarre, but even before the amputations, the rest of you was leaning toward tiny. Those suckers were way out of proportion. IMHO, you look much better with your new teenager boobies :)
SO weird...

The Galan Family said...

I don't even recognize you in those pictures. You are one hot mama now!

Deb said...

Nicole,

You bethca. I got your boobs. I mean BACK. Really, I meant back.

Deb

Deb said...

I hear you're sick. Feel better soon!!

Sara K. said...

BrEaST comment thread ever.

Signed,

Bra-less (and boobless for that matter) in Texas