
I'll post details tomorrow along with some pics, but for now:
- the race was awesome
- Sarah and I ran the whole 13.1 miles without stopping
- we felt FANTASTIC afterward -- like better than I feel after 5 miles half the time
- our official time was 2:03, but we started WAYYY in the back, and it took us more than a mile to get past the slower runners and get to a point with enough room for us to settle into our pace. I'm pretty confident that if we'd had a clean start at the actual starting line, we'd have come in under 2 hours
- I can't wait to do it again:)
10 comments:
sweet.
You rock!
and dude, those are MY shoes! Love them!
Kudos to you! I'm so very impressed!
Good job! I think that race would have taken me 2.3 days to run. :)
That is so awesome!!! You gals Rock!!!!
You are such a beast!! And I mean that in a good way!!!
Alyssa knows her good beasts, what a compliment! Can't wait for the deets and pics. Hooray for you!
Nicole that's awesome! I'm so inspired. The next available (read: non-Sunday) half in my area isn't until the fall. So right now I'm going to train for a 10K in April. I'll be waiting for those details so I can add them to my fuel!!!
Colie, if Lyss the uber-jock says you're a beast, then you are really rockin' it.
And people, she and Sarah felt well enough to outlet-shop after the race, and they both showed up all chipper at church this morning, with Nicole in 3.5 inch heels, no less!
Thanks everyone! And Alyssa? Everyone seems to be going out of their way to tell me how lucky I am to have you call me a beast, so a hearty thanks to you for the compliment.
But I am still scared of you and am sure you would kill me in a fight:)
Post a Comment