Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Pretty Sure I'm Dying

But at least my fantastic husband stayed home today to play taxi cab so I could sleep more. Which seems like a ridiculous thing to do considering that I went to bed last night at 5:15 and just stumbled out now (to a clean house, I might add) -- 9:20 am -- the next day.

So if I die, you ladies better start figuring out how you are going to catch Boone's attention so you can have him for yourselves. Did I mention that he does all the meal planning and cooks 90% of our dinners? Of course that's AFTER he takes all 3 kids grocery shopping on Saturday mornings so I can run/spin/sleep.

Who put this pea under my mattress?

10 comments:

Emma said...

So sorry you're feeling rotten. I HATE being sick. I'm glad Boone is taking care of you. I hope you feel much, much better soon. (Although the time in bed and pampering sounds nice...)

Cilka said...

Boone is so lazy!!! It would be nice if he would do something around the house for once. :) Sorry you are sick. I know how that feels all to well. Get better soon!

Anonymous said...

Brag-whine-brag-whine-brag-whine...

But seriously, do you want me to come get your kids tomorrow? They can hang out with mine all day as long as you don't mind a little sand in their hair...

Alyssa said...

Ohhh Nicole, haven't you heard? All those ladies can start getting Boone's attention now, since apparently according to Big Love, Mormons are still polygamist. So they don't have to wait til your dead!!

But seriously...Lucky, lucky girl!

Anna@Exasperation said...

Nice Alyssa, nice.

Rest up Princess, hope you're feeling better soon. Jerry is also too a catch, though he doesn't cook or grocery shop and if anyone is remotely sick he resides in Far Far Away land.

Anna@Exasperation said...

Ahh, I keep forgetting where I am, above comment from Iowa Sara.

Tyler Walton said...

Your not sick your a mom!!! big difference, now go run!!!!

T

Mike and Kerry said...

Hey there Nicole! I hope that you are feeling better. I love reading your blog. We finally started one too--thedoriusfamily.blogspot.com. It sounds like you guys are doing great. I sure hope you can find your missing girls :)! I got quite a chuckle at the transformation they had undergone! Take care!

Deb said...

Stop dying and start blogging already.

Courtney said...

This so sick-we're-dying thing must be a family affair. Since we all live so far apart we thought we could feel "togetherness" by all catching death.