Well, that answers that question. But, I am now out of the woods only because my thin mints are all GONE! That is the only way to stop me. My old house still has internet, so instead of cleaning my oven, I am catching up on blogs:)
Once upon a time Ryan chided me for buying 8 boxes of Girl Scout cookies. That was until he tasted them for the first time (gasp! I know, deprived childhood). Then he ordered 8 more boxes from co-workers' daughters. Also, bought more from troops outside Fred Meyers.
I can't believe I didn't buy any this year!! Wonder if they'll be in front of Walmart again this weekend. No wonder there's been a big stink about fake $20s buying GS cookies. It's drug money.
12 comments:
LOL!!!! so that's my excuse...
Ok - short, sweet (pardon the pun), and to the point. Totally made me laugh - thanks!
No wonder they are so addictive!
The final piece of the puzzle...
p.s. totally stealing for my blog - people need to know about this!
Well, that answers that question. But, I am now out of the woods only because my thin mints are all GONE! That is the only way to stop me. My old house still has internet, so instead of cleaning my oven, I am catching up on blogs:)
Once upon a time Ryan chided me for buying 8 boxes of Girl Scout cookies. That was until he tasted them for the first time (gasp! I know, deprived childhood). Then he ordered 8 more boxes from co-workers' daughters. Also, bought more from troops outside Fred Meyers.
The End.
P.S. This post explains why.
I can't believe I didn't buy any this year!! Wonder if they'll be in front of Walmart again this weekend. No wonder there's been a big stink about fake $20s buying GS cookies. It's drug money.
This puts your generous (and tasty) birthday gift of Girl Scout cookies in a completely different light.... :)
LOL that is too funny!!!!
Two boxes, every year!
sorry to be way off topic, but i cant wait for you to comment on brandi's latest post!
Post a Comment