We moved to Denver. It's hard to breathe here and I can't think of another title at the moment, so this will have to do.
Seriously? This is the funniest thing I have ever seen in my life. Ever.
(If you want to see what they are reacting to, watch the trailer here.)
What's the big deal? You didn't react like that?? :)
I cannot sit next to her in the theater :)
I am seriously afraid for those two girls.
Oh come on... like we all didn't dream of caressing Jacob's delish body. Who DIDN'T react like that? I think they downplayed their reaction.
You two look like fun girls.
Sorry, I am new to your blog I thought this was you. This is funny.
Girl - enough with vampires. Show us the pictures from the Outer Banks. I haven't been there since I was young (well, younger) and I need pictures.You're not blogging enough. I'm having withdrawals.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
What's the big deal? You didn't react like that?? :)
I cannot sit next to her in the theater :)
I am seriously afraid for those two girls.
Oh come on... like we all didn't dream of caressing Jacob's delish body. Who DIDN'T react like that? I think they downplayed their reaction.
You two look like fun girls.
Sorry, I am new to your blog I thought this was you. This is funny.
Girl - enough with vampires. Show us the pictures from the Outer Banks. I haven't been there since I was young (well, younger) and I need pictures.
You're not blogging enough. I'm having withdrawals.
Post a Comment