We moved to Denver. It's hard to breathe here and I can't think of another title at the moment, so this will have to do.
I thought Keaton was cute but now I see how he approaches unbelievable beauty. Impeccable facial structure. Classic.by the way... I love you
No bias there, right Grandpa? Love you too.
Wowzers. Yeah you did! Gorgeous!(p.s. my word was "modestia" which I believe I will turn into another modest clothing line except I will specialize in bathing suits that come down to the calf...)
Very nice. And does he have the same self-portrait taking skilz?
Have you not seen his mad skills, Deb? The child is a prodigy.He def has the most McQuain in him of any of your kids.
Holy crap!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I thought Keaton was cute but now I see how he approaches unbelievable beauty. Impeccable facial structure. Classic.
by the way... I love you
No bias there, right Grandpa? Love you too.
Wowzers. Yeah you did! Gorgeous!
(p.s. my word was "modestia" which I believe I will turn into another modest clothing line except I will specialize in bathing suits that come down to the calf...)
Very nice. And does he have the same self-portrait taking skilz?
Have you not seen his mad skills, Deb? The child is a prodigy.
He def has the most McQuain in him of any of your kids.
Holy crap!
Post a Comment