Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Help Us Name Our New Baby?

Not pregnant.

Just totally devoid of inspiration and in need of help naming Boone's practice! We got Branik's name this way (asking for ideas) and we are hoping maybe one of you will wow us with a good name. I can't give you more details yet because things are not set in stone, but as soon as we have a positive thumbs up I'll write about it, mmkay?

Nothing else to say, really. So....GO!

P. S. Winner gets a free root canal. Or maybe bleaching trays or something. But you have to come to Colorado. After June 15.

21 comments:

Cilka said...

Terry's Teeth

Denver Dental

Dr. Cool's House of Teeth

Casa De Mouth

Terry Family Dentistry

Rocky Mountain Dental

There you go!! Your search is over. :)

Jessica said...

My orthodontist's name was Dr. Miles so his practice was named S'Miles Orthodontics. Just change your name to something that rhymes with smile or teeth or something and you'll be good to go.

Or maybe Very Terry Dentistry. Very.

Anna@Exasperation said...

The Anna Rawlins Memorial Dental Practice.

OR

wait for whatever Lyss suggests. She's good at this.

Boone said...

I'm sure Denver Dental is already in existence. Keep 'em coming!

(And Sara and Alyssa, I expect you to chime in you sock winners you!)

How's this for cheese: "Mile High Smiles"

The trick is going to be coming up with something that is catchy/unique without being totally stupid.

We need witty...Deb?

P.S. Word verification is "diggatat"...hmmm...Diggatat Dental of Denver???

Boone said...

Crap, that's me, not Boone. So is this.

Boone said...

Mile High Smiles is already taken too. Shootsky.

JustMe said...

Miles of smiles

Tooth Time

Rocking Hot Dentist

Teeth by Terry

A Great Smile

Painless Dentistry

Little Shop of Horrors ;-)

LDS Dentist

Crap - I don't know cause I'm not a very creative person, but I know someone out there will come up with something for you. AND, if I get to Denver, I expect at least a free cleaning.

Courtney said...

The Tooth, the whole Tooth and nothing but the Tooth. (maybe a bit long for signage?)

YANK-ee Dental

or you could stick with some tried and true:

Aspen Dental

Willowtree Dental

(insert any plant/tree species + Dental)

Is the practice in Ken Caryl proper? Or Littleton?

Rocky Mountain Oral-sters (maybe not the right image Boone's going for?)

Jay and Sherrie said...

Terry's House of Teeth

Not quite the same ring as Terry's House of Waffles, but you never know, it might work for you.

Courtney said...

P.S. An addendum for the INEVITABLE winner:

Rocky Mountain Oral-sters:

We're nuts for your teeth!

Oh man, sorry, but that is just BRILLIANT.

My word verif is synder, almost like SNYDEr

Nicole said...

Court, if I hadn't had surgery to correct it, I would be peeing my pants laughing. You are gross. And hilarious.

Nicole said...

Oh, and JustMe? Boone of course is pulling for "Rocking Hot Dentist". Thanks, I'll be hearing about that for the rest of my life;)

Emma said...

I think you should imply complete dental care somehow - Boone has more training than most general dentists out there and can (legitimately) do more proceedures than many of them. Definitely a strong point on which you can capitalize. Unfortunately no stellar ideas are coming to me now...

Adam said...

I really want that free trip to Colorado so here are my preliminary entries:

Do it all dentistry
Boone of all Dentistry
The Boonery
The Perfect Smile
Practice Made Perfect
Family Tooth Fairy
Fairy Good Teeth
The Tooth Terry
Expert Smile
Smart Mouth
Breath of Fresh Air Dentistry
Fresh Concepts Dentistry
Clean and Confident Dentistry
Blood and Gore Dentistry
Almost Perfect Dentistry
Cavity Kryptonite
Floss Boss
Tooth on the Loose
A Brush with Dentistry
What a Brush! Dentistry
Dr. Halitosis
Get Fresh with Me Dentistry
Pick Me Dentistry
Bright Smile
The Oral Guy
Orally Yours
Orally Speaking
Tooth’s Worst Nightmare (and yours too)
The Tooth Booth
Seduction Dentistry
Make Your Face Less Ugly Dentistry
Sugar Daddy Dentistry
Dr. Fix Yo Jacked Mouf

Nicole said...

Adam: I can't even form a proper response to such total brilliance. I bow to you. Please tell me you worked on those for hours and not minutes. Please?

Alyssa said...

I'm late to the party so I know these are lame, but I feel obligated to contribute...

Mr. Mouth

The Moral Oral Guy

The Rinse and Spit Tooth Bar

and just for Boone...

Dr. McHottypants, at your service and in your mouth

Sara K. said...

Wow, Alyssa, I think I need to go wash my eyes out. I can't compete under pressure like this and I could really use some bleaching trays...

JustMe said...

So sorry - I didn't realize that we were allowed to do oral puns.

This shot's for you
Denver's sexiest dentist
Bite me
Perfect Smiles
Oral work at its finest
Tempting teeth
This smile's for you'
Teeth by Terry

"the shot will hurt worse than the bill - and the shot is painless" (going for a motto now)

Perfect choppers (you might get a lot of bikers with this one)

Denver's Darling Dentist
Denver Tooth Doc

And....I do have another motto in mind using the word oral, but I keep remembering this is a family blog. Guess that means you couldn't use it on your dentist sign either.

Deb said...

All I know is I can't wait for you to post a picture of your fancy new sign!

Chrystapooh said...

Dr. Boone Terry: McGuyver of Teeth (and cardboard-box Halloween costumes)

I mean, heck, in October it's a one-stop shop!

But seriously, I'm with Emma on emphasizing the "complete dental services."

Betty said...

I'm kind of liking The Boonery. Thanks to everyone who submitted a suggestion (or twenty)--I laughed until I cried!