Wednesday, March 30, 2011

At it again...

Apparently Keaton sent this email to his teacher 3 days ago. Wish I would have seen it before he hit "send". Oh well!


"Let me guess, you want me to feel better right, because if I throw-up, I'm going to be sad and I will
miss you! But I'm still at Spring break. I have a stuffy-nose all the time! when am I ever gonna get it out!? It's crazy!!!!!!
I am so sick -of iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!
I hate my nose! My nose is dum! I guess I lied about rest but I forgot. So I shouldn't have forgotten about that.I don't like Sunday because we have to go to Church.

We have Primary, and Church -class at the end,we do hang-man.That is what
we do. I like Larspur-park(a park I like to go to) We've been to a different park all around Aurora Colorado. It's fun to be in this place Is it?I say yes.It is fun to
be in Colorado.I hiked up to the Y before in Utah.Utah also has mountains just like Colorado.


Your friend,
Keaton"

8 comments:

Courtney said...

If he doesn't get an A+, she's crazy. Looks like your brown-nosing gene got passed straight down ;).

That is so sweet and cute and I hope someday I am in high enough favor to get a Keaton email!

Stephanie said...

Priceless!

Deb said...

Dear Keaton,

You make me happy.

Your fan,
Deb

Anonymous said...

That boy makes my heart melt. And I say ditto to Court's comment, I want on the Keaton e-mail list!

Emma said...

So my question is what is "the rest" that he lied about? Does it have to do with his dum nose? I want to know! Soooooo funny. His writing skills are impressive! Can't wait to see you guys!

Cilka said...

What a smart boy! He writes e-mails better than I do!!

Chrystapooh said...

I miss you guys...

Anna@Exasperation said...

Because of some weird linky business I'm just seeing this now and it makes my heart more much happier than it was before.
Also too, Keaton has permission to marry Sophia.