Just the half again -- I'm not stupid enough to try a full marathon 4 weeks after my first half. I just wanted to get another half under my belt now that I know I can do it. My goal is to finish under 2 hours this time, and then train for a full marathon in the fall or next spring at the latest.
Colie, I'm so proud of you! You are awesome!! You are inspiring me start racing again...it feels great! I wish you were around to train with me...you would be loads of fun to talk with. Did I ever tell you I did the St. George full in 2003 (That was almost 6 years ago..Yikes!) I have done a few halfs (halves?) since then and I must say they are my favorite! I think anyone can do it...you have to start one mile at a time.:) You look great by the way! Good luck with all of your racing. Becca
All I see is SNICKERS. Are you trying to say something besides Snickers Snickers Snickers? Will you be eating Snickers on March 7? I might be able to be convinced to run (20 yards) for a Snickers.
I am looking at my swollen belly (not to mention swollen feet, cankles, and fingers) and I hate you. Really I haven't seen you in a while but its true I hate you. You look incredible and are doing incredible things...way to go!!! Ok, I don't hate you, I'm just incredibly jealous. Maren
8 comments:
You're on fire!
R U doing the full or half?
Just the half again -- I'm not stupid enough to try a full marathon 4 weeks after my first half. I just wanted to get another half under my belt now that I know I can do it. My goal is to finish under 2 hours this time, and then train for a full marathon in the fall or next spring at the latest.
wow! that was fast. That's in just a couple weeks. You go girls...
Colie,
I'm so proud of you! You are awesome!! You are inspiring me start racing again...it feels great! I wish you were around to train with me...you would be loads of fun to talk with. Did I ever tell you I did the St. George full in 2003 (That was almost 6 years ago..Yikes!) I have done a few halfs (halves?) since then and I must say they are my favorite! I think anyone can do it...you have to start one mile at a time.:)
You look great by the way! Good luck with all of your racing.
Becca
Girl you're amazing!!!
All I see is SNICKERS. Are you trying to say something besides Snickers Snickers Snickers? Will you be eating Snickers on March 7? I might be able to be convinced to run (20 yards) for a Snickers.
I am looking at my swollen belly (not to mention swollen feet, cankles, and fingers) and I hate you. Really I haven't seen you in a while but its true I hate you. You look incredible and are doing incredible things...way to go!!! Ok, I don't hate you, I'm just incredibly jealous.
Maren
I really don't mean to be hateful - but can we have less running and more blogging? I miss your pithy comments.
Post a Comment