
I just watched Biggest Loser.
After that I read a wonderfully informative email about nutrition and the steps I need to take to be better prepared for long runs. It made a lot of sense. It motivated me.
Then I ate HALF A PAN of rice krispie treats. Literally. Not one, or even "one row", but probably 5 x 9 of a 9 x 13.
Freak.
16 comments:
IF you were in any remote danger of being overweight, and IF you never exercised, MAYBE eating half a pan of rice crispie treats MIGHT be considered worrisome. I really don't think you have anything to worry about. Nope, nothing at all. (Besides - it makes me feel better about all the Girl Scout Cookies I've been eating!)
sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do
Sigh. I love you.
(And Emma's totally right. She complains mightily about the size of her butt, but really, people, she's tiny. If you don't believe me, scroll down and look at her in spandex in the race pics.)
We are too much alike. I sat down to watch Biggest Loser with a huge bowl of ice cream with crushed thin mints and caramel poured all over it. The title of this post should have read, "What is WRONG with me and my friend Sarah?" All I can say is, it's a dang good thing we workout. By the way, now because of that picture, I am craving rice crispie treats. It doesn't help that I am on my period too.
So do you still have the OTHER half of the pan? I might come over and finish it off for you to help you avoid more temptation. I'm just trying to help, you know?
Chrysta: You are a crack smoker. And my bottom IS loooonnnnngggg. It doesn't stop 'till it hits the back of my knees.
Sarah: I will never stop being amused at how freely you share information on your bodily functions. Especially considering how grossed out you are that you are "alive":)
Jess: Do I have the other half of the pan?!?! Snort! That would mean that I had actually STOPPED eating them voluntarily. Sadly, the other half had already been consumed (by me) over the previous 2 days. My weird kids wouldn't eat them this time, and Boone is still on a liquid diet. I think he is purposely sabotaging me because he made them while I was doing a 10 mile run, knowing full well that he would not be eating them.
I made a huge pan of brownies last night. While they were in the oven I ate a bag of popcorn (and a bowl of tortilla soup with plenty of chips and cheese). After eating the first brownie I cut another brownie when I hear a knock on my door. Wouldn't you know it, a friend was standing there with a bag of her AMAZING no-back cookies, smiling at me (the cookies, not her). For breakfast I hate a couple pieces of banana bread and a valentine snickers.
And I have to take another week and a half off of running (no worries, I'll be sitting on the bike with my bottom draped over the seat tablecloth-style) because of a bum shin.
And I have AT LEAST 20 pounds of "baby weight" to lose. Soon.
And there's several boxes of GS cookies on the top of my fridge. That I plan on eating.
And my butt is not only LOOONNNNGGG it is wide and very puffy.
SO, I guess this is my way of saying, "I'm with you on this one, sister!"
p.s. Bonus points to me: I put the pan of brownies in the sink this morning. They were non-Ghiradelli and therefore substandard. not worth the calories.
Um, they were no-bake cookies. I don't know what no-back cookies are. And I just want to let you know that my word verification is SUCKS. Seriously. I'm about to type SUCKS into that little space and I'm oddly very excited about it! Wooohoooo SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For breakfast I "ATE" not HATE. And I apparently should not blog this early in the morning.
Ahhh, Nicole, my long-fannied friend. If I lived where Chrysta lives, I'd be smacking you with my long, floppy booby. Let's just say, for a second, that your bottom does extend to your knees -- and I'm not saying it does -- but let's just suppose it for a second. In that case, then I shout, "HOORAY FOR YOUR LOOOOOOONG, EXTENDED TRASH!" Because, let's face it, your long trash looks pretty stinking hot.
Furthermore, there is a law of physics whereby you must eat the last half of rice krispie treats, brownies, cakes and gallons of ice cream in one sitting to make them shut up and stop calling your name. There is no other way to make them stop harassing you. That's a fact. It was just self-defense. No worries.
Okay, I'm not writing you any more emails if this is the result. Ha Ha! You should now be sufficiently carb loaded to go run your long butt off! :)
Nicole, be glad Deb doesn't live where Chrysta does...I feel like being smacked by her floppy boobs might hurt (no offense, Deb). And it also might be weird to explain your black eye..."yeah, I got boobed in the eye..."
Anna: I saw you at Christmas. Where were you hiding that "20 pounds" you allegedly need to lose???
Yes, well, I on purpose made cookies so I could stuff my face with cookie dough. Wrong. Bad move. And I can't even say that I will live and learn...
At least you're running a ton! I have to get moving more, at least if I can't stop eating junk...
For the record, I am not a crack smoker. I've been making bread every day in my bread machine and eating the whole loaf mostly by myself. And brownies. And Girl Scout cookies also too. I'm up a size and a half since Christmas and Keaton won't let me go to the gym anymore. And yet I keep eating bread and brownies and cookies also too.
Anna, this is what happens to us during busy season, isn't it? At least yours will end sometime in April...
P.S. Can we go to lunch sometime soon, Colie? I need some sanity. I don't care if other girls join us, I just need to get out of my house.
So Jeb was gone doing soccer clinic stuff Tues and Wed evening. I saved our recorded shows to watch with him. On his way home Tuesday he brought home Little Ceaser's breadsticks (our own bag each) and Wednesday night he brought me home a chocolate M&M blizzard. We watched Biggest Loser both of these nights! What is wrong with me? I am not running marathons at the moment either! YOU do not need to worry. I should be terrified. :)
Thanks for your message. You are such a great friend. Too bad we didn't hang out earlier in high school. Have a good day
You mean it's not the rule you HAVE to eat half the tray by yourself? It is in my house. Posted and everything ;)
Post a Comment