But I'm not even close to being there yet, so here's the fam doing some spring-y things way back in like, spring.
Free pony rides! All you have to do is wait in line for 40 minutes in the blazing sun with 3 whiny children! Who wants in?
Bonus offer: if you actually wait that long in said blazing sun, your 3 year old will decide once he is ON THE PONY that he doesn't feel like it after all. You can see how much we cared. He rode with a pouty lip the whole way.
I want one of these swing rides for my backyard, because I am pretty sure my kids would ride that thing all day long. I, on the other hand, can hardly stand to look at the photos before I get nauseous. Anyone else that used to be able to spin forever and now gets sick rolling over in bed?
I love him. (All 3 hims, but that middle one in particular).
Playing with the Galan kids in the backyard, before the frogs opened a brothel in our kiddie pool and the tadpole invasion of 2009 began (pics to follow).
This concludes the "random spring pictures" section of our semi-annual picture dump. Stay tuned for more (or run far, far away and never look back).
6 comments:
fun pics. Mason wants to know if the snake pooped on Keaton and Branik?
I love the spazoid and cute family photos. I miss you guys!!!
That's it?!?!?! You're bored as sin and complaining that you can't go anywhere, but we only get three measly blog entries???
Sheesh. Some people....
Mason: No pooping snakes. Though I agree that would have made the whole thing more exciting for sure.
Cilka: We also miss you.
Chrysta: May I direct your attention to the top of my blog, where you will now find a 4th entry for today. I spent hours today backing up every digital photo I have back to 2002. I had nearly 6000. It took awhile. Please forgive me for not posting 13 times today, but by this time tomorrow you'll probably want to poke your eyes with sharp sticks to get out of looking at more family pics.
Also too, I am a poet and I did not know it.
Now that's more like it, missy...
I just thought it was fun to call the kettle black :D
Post a Comment