Monday, December 7, 2009

Buried on the Memory Card **UPDATED**

I remember exactly nothing about this episode. I think my brain has blocked it to protect me.

**UPDATE**

I would like to have a captioning contest for this photo. Whoever comes up with the best caption (judged totally by me) will win something fabulous -- maybe a pair of the shea butter infused slipper socks from Bath and Body Works, because I've been wearing mine all day and they are yummy treats for my tootsies.

Yeah, that's what you'll get. Caption away...

16 comments:

Cilka said...

There are a million captions for that picture. That's too cute!

Courtney said...

Can you imagine if that bra had been from a few years ago???????

Nicole said...

No kidding -- you wouldn't have been able to see anything above the neck!

I like Cilka's idea -- perhaps I shall edit the post to read "Write the Caption"...

JustMe said...

I'm not feeling witty this morning. Can you just send me the slippers because you love me?

Alyssa said...

"Braniks first frat party was a complete success!"

The Galan Family said...

Is that your bra over his head?? I think he's trying to find his happy place.

Nana and Big Poppy said...

Is it OK to have more than one entry in this contest? (Disclaimer: You know we love you Nicole)

"Mom, you don't need this anymore."
"This makes good earmuffs, too."
"Is this yours or dad's?"
"Does this make my ears look big?"

Courtney said...

Introducing the newest spokesmodel for Skull Candy... model= Teat Treat.

Or... to be particularly crude (just to make mom cringe)

What is better than wit? TIT-wit.

Deb said...

Oh man, I wanted to win. I wanted to be funny. Funniest, that is, including smartest, skinniest, best breath. Best Walmart. I keep checking back thinking it will come to me but I can't think of a thing. I choked. But I still love the picture!

Nicole said...

Don't beat yourself up Deb. Apparently a lot of people are choking on this one (including me).

I don't know how long to leave this going -- let's just say by midnight tonight I'll choose a winner.

Court, Mom's gonna slap you next time she sees you:)

Nana and B.P. -- it seems just a little too easy for you to come up with ways to make fun of me, like maybe you practice a lot or something? (Those are my in-laws, by the way). Still, the "is this yours or Dad's?" comment made me laugh.

But not as hard as Alyssa's made me laugh. Right now, I think she's winning...

Sara K. said...

"Mom must be at Walmart."

Deb said...

LOL!

Nicole said...

Dude, Sara -- that took me a minute to process, but it's so brilliant that I may have to buy a second pair of shea butter socks now.

Betty said...

Just laughing!

Nicole said...

Sara and Alyssa - email your mailing addresses to me at terry dot nicole at gmail dot com!

Alyssa said...

Hahaha! I didn't check back until just now...that's why you needed my address, lol! Hope you got it...

4303 York Street
Harrisburg PA 17111

And Sara... that was hilarious.