Friday, September 26, 2008

Liar Liar


HAAAAAAAAAAAATTTEEE the way he debates. Hated it when it was McCain v. Romney during primary season -- hate it still.

I would like to think that he is less of a puke in non-debate format, but he uses the majority of his time spewing half-truths and distortions about his debate opponents. And then he chuckles and smiles about it. He lied repeatedly about Romney (not that I liked him much more, but still) and is picking up where he left off with Obama. He is smug and condescending and it rubs me the wrong way.

If he says, "Senator Obama just doesn't understand..." one more time, so help me I'll...well...I don't know what. But it's obnoxious, and his pattern of total disrespect for debate opponents leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

I better go get some ice cream to cleanse my palate.

2 comments:

Emi said...

Amen Sista!
I went to the Maya Soetoro-Ng rally in Kailua yesterday. She was awesome and coming your way (at least to the mainland) soon, Hawaii is completely Baracked they're shooting for 90% on election day (wouldn't that be SWEET!!!!)

chase said...

Still don't have cable so haven't seen it yet. It's on my list to search on youtube...I'll get back to you on that, though.
And, may I add, I hate people who "chuckle." Just go ahead and LAUGH people!!!!