Thursday, September 25, 2008

ONLY 6 1/2 MORE HOURS!!!


Oh baby, I can hardly stand it! How I have missed Scranton, PA. It's going to be a sweet reunion. Just me and the Dunder Mifflin crew. And Ben and Jerry.

11 comments:

Jana said...

I've been thinking about this all week! But then for some reason haven't thought about it today, and now I'm so excited!! Thanks for reminding me!
By the way- I gave you a creative blog award :)

Anna@Exasperation said...

I'm going to have to watch it ONLINE (which means TOMORROW unless they are saintly and put it up tonight after it's aired). Our cable box is currently en route to our house. Grrrrr! Verizon sucks eggs.
If you put any spoilers on your blog so help me I will boycott your blog for a month (or at least 6 hours...whichever I can handle).

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the reminder! I have to go now and program the DVR...

The Galan Family said...

Yeah, I'll be watching also, "husbandless" Let's see what can I find from the freezer to join me. Happy watching! See you manana.

Deb said...

There had better be no UMC blogging starting in, like, right now!

Jeb and Becca said...

We are excited too! I wish you lived close so we could watch it with you guys. I would love to sit next to Ben and Jerry. Sorry I haven't responded to your Denver questions on email (been a little busy...ha :)). I will write back, but for the record we love Denver and want to plant our feet here! I hope all is well. Enjoy tonight!
Love, Becca

Courtney said...

No mention of Seattle Grace? Because watching the Office is my dessert to a main appetizer of Greys.

Nicole said...

See here's the thing -- Grey's has been a little hot and cold for me since last season. Sometimes I'm all over it, and sometimes it feels like it's going all "ER" on me (like Izzy treating a deer). I just wish they'd focus more on the relationships and less on the freaky weird medical drama.

Plus, Meredith makes me want to poke my eyes out with sharp sticks.

I'm still watching every episode, but Seattle Grace has let me down and Dunder Mifflin never has.

And Anna? It is taking EVERYTHING I have not to tell you that

Emma said...

So, thanks to you and Boone, Ben and I are TOTALLY hooked on The Office. Since coming to Germany we have made our way through Seasons 1 and 2 and are currently working on Season 3. Unfortunately we haven't caught up yet, so the season premiere is off limits right now, but we'll get there, which is okay because things are broadcast here at really random times and we don't have DVR. Hooray for TV series on DVD!!!

Anonymous said...

Emma, don't worry. Nicole and Boone gave us their copies of Seasons 1 and 2 at least 6 weeks ago so we could get ready for the new season to start. We haven't even made it through Season 1 yet because of the residency. And of the ones "we" have watched, Karl has really only watched about the first 5 minutes of each one. Ok, maybe 10 minutes. But he pretty much just passes out as soon as he sits down on the couch these days. Sigh. When I remind myself to count my blessings, I am grateful for my DVR.

Patrick and Leigh said...

Yeah, I'm totally over Gray's-but the Office is the best thing that's happened since Scrubs. I think I'm a little bit in love with Jim-sorry Pam.