...I could tell all of you about my orthopedic appointment yesterday. I'm working on it.
Must. figure. out. how. to. wipe. smile. off. face.
Guess I'll go look at myself in a bathing suit...
P.S. I'll give you a hint -- it rhymes with "one of the other ortho docs in the clinic was so HAWT my retinas burned"
8 comments:
So how come I didn't hear all about Dr. HAWT yesterday when you picked up the kids????
Because I already knew I would have to write about it, and I didn't want to take away from the glee you derive from my writing by just "telling you", duh.
So Dr. Jenny was hot, huh?
Oh no no no, Anna. Dr. Jenny was NOT hot. Dr. McYummy was hot, but he was not my doc.
Oh, Nicole, I miss you! I would much rather hear it in person (despite your mad writing skills). But, somehow, I think that listening in person (all the while waiting for Ben to scare you silly) would make my day right now.
Oh, right. Got it. One of the "other ortho docs." Sometimes reading (and walking and breathing) is hard for me.
Great post about Hot Docs found here -->
http://mooshinindy.com/2007/11/26/i-faked-it-because-he-was-hot/
Didja sneak a cell phone camera shot of him?
i don't get it. are you gonna talk or what?
Post a Comment