Overheard today while the boys were showering together (I went in to investigate the roaring laughter, which is never a good sign):
Keaton: "Penis time-out.com!" (Both boys belly laughing hysterically)
Branik (saying the ONLY thing you CAN say to that): "Poop.org!" (More screaming like hyenas)
I give up.
9 comments:
LMAO.gov!
Geniuses!
I may have to try yelling "penis time-out dot com!" the next time Will is feeling amorous and I'm not.
Brandi- HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Love it!
Hilarious. Children in bathing mode always produces fabulous blog fodder. The UMC was founded after one of Gaby's tubbies. Have they been reading your blog?
Deb, your comment made Boone laugh out loud. Nicely done.
And Brandi, we have been trying to work the phrase into every conversation we've had today, but I think your suggestion makes the most sense:)
Your kids just get funnier every post.
P.S. Do you think maybe by Rylan's 8th birthday, you might have posted some pictures of her 7th birthday?!? :)
Very funny Cilka. Yes, I need to post pictures of Rylan's birthday. The problem is that when I have time to upload photos it's usually late, and all of our pictures are back in the office on the other computer. Since the office is connected to our bedroom and hubby is asleep at about 9:30, I can't get to the pics without disturbing him. So I don't post any. I will remedy the situation ASAP how about before Branik's birthday?
P.S. I can't wait for YOU to have 3 kids:)
And WHY can't you edit your comments for typos? Add a period after ASAP and capitalize the "h" on "how".
HILARIOUS! THIS is one of the reasons I love boys. They are gross, but so funny about their grossness. They just embrace it and let their grossosity run wild.
Deb and Brandi...priceless.
Post a Comment