We celebrated earlier, but I just thought you'd all love to know that I spent the evening of my actual birthday crouched over the toilet and hurling my guts out while Boone commented in the background, "I think you are allergic to leaving the beach." Nice.
You may begin commenting on how sorry you feel for me and how unlucky it is to be ending yet another beach vacation with food poisoning (I already played this vomiting game in Myrtle Beach in June).
You may not comment on how I should just shut up that I have been on two beach vacations this summer.
And.....go!
3 comments:
I've already been on one beach vacation with three very small children this summer. I'd been in FLA all of a day and a half before I started asking myself, "WHAT the H%$# was I thinking?!?!?" That's why I haven't been on ANOTHER beach vacation. Add in the MB food poisoning incident on your part and I've got to wonder why you're so masochistic. Except, oh yeah, you were being nice to your in-laws.
And by the way, Happy Birthday, you spring chicken, you. I owe you lunch. And chocolate. I think we should abandon Boone and Karl and go this Saturday unless you guys already have plans.
Happy birthday!! Sorry you sick! I need details about your trip. The stuff before you spent the night kneeling to the porcilin God.
Nicole -- sorry about the rough birthday night ... but hope the rest of the trip was nice ... See ya SOON!
Post a Comment