It really does and it's making me crazy. I have washed every towel, rug, and washcloth more than I can count. Still salad-y. I have taken all the garbage out (duh) and then soaked the trash can in Lysol. Still salad-y. I have cleaned every (literally) stinking inch of the stupid bathroom and it still has an odor that reminds of closing time at Olive Garden. Plugging in an air freshener is not an option because 1) the only outlet is at counter height and RIGHT by the door, so you get blasted when you walk past by fake flowers/clean cotton/cloves, and 2) I'm sort of trying to get to the root of the problem, not just cover it up.
Also, I just needed to prove to myself that I still have the ability to post something short and without pictures.
P.S. If you have noticed this at my house and decided not to tell me, shame on you! That is the house equivalent of letting me walk around with a booger hanging out of my left nostril.
3 comments:
I swear I haven't noticed the salad-y bathroom, but I confess that I might let you walk around with a booger just for fun ;D
Mwah ha ha ha ha!
You mean you didn't like the smell of garlic and salad in your hair after a shift at the O.G.? That's the only reason I worked there!!!
Maybe you smell like salad:)
Love ya, Maren
Post a Comment