Wednesday, July 16, 2008

In case you were wondering

I will most likely be smelling like Wheat Thins for the next 2 days since I ate about half of a FAMILY SIZE box tonight while staring at the TV/checking email and blogs on the laptop.

Actually, it'll probably be closer to Oreo Wheat Thins, since Boone and I honestly sat down with a new carton of Breyers Oreo ice cream and 2 spoons last night. We did leave some...at the bottom. Nothing like soothing emotional wounds and stress with food.

This is when I could use a little help from my bonus points idea...I'm such an all-or-nothing girl that if I "slip up" at any point during the day I just give up and gorge myself. It's gross and it makes me feel like poo, but 2 or 3 times a month I just go for broke and eat everything I see. I guess the one positive thing that comes from it is that I am so disgusted the next day that I do really well for a while. Except....ummm....what was that I said about Oreo Wheat Thins?

That's all I have tonight. Got to go sleep it off.

5 comments:

The Hills said...

Just wondering when you're planning on moving back?:)

Nicole said...

The plan is to go back to Idaho (Boise area) in 2 years when Boone is done with his military obligation. A lot can happen in two years, but for now that's what we are anticipating!

Chrystapooh said...

Uh huh. Idaho. Two years. I'll tell Boone's bff, General Czerv...

Mwah-hah-hah-hah...

Nicole said...

Ahhh Chrysta -- misery LOVES company, eh? Who knows, I'm not ruling anything out anymore!

Tyler Walton said...

Can you say Denver. I has all that Idaho has and it's fun!!!!!!