Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I can hardly stand it...

4 comments:

Chrystapooh said...

Good grief! You, too??? My sister and all my SILs have been raving about these books ever since that movie trailer came out. What is up? Do you have one I can read so that I'm not so clueless?

Nicole said...

My dear dear Chrysta, you are in the minority on this one. It's like you have been living on another continent or something... I borrowed books 1 and 2 from my SIL (because I was sure she was over-hyping them) -- read each one in a day and drove like a bat out of hell to Barnes and Noble to buy the third book the minute I finished the second. I just pre-ordered book 4 and bought books 1 and 2 as well, so you can borrow them in about a week:) Get ready to neglect everything else in your life for 72 hours...

Courtney said...

now, i just need to convince grandma to read them. if i do that, i can die a happy woman. i just posted the official movie trailer on my blog. go drool over it. the host just came out, by the way. i bet its worth checking out too.

Jessica said...

Amen.